The Best Injector is known for expertise in injectable non-surgical treatments. All training courses in injectable non-surgical treatments are exclusively for qualified medical professionals.
All applicants to training must meet the entry requirements.
The Best Injector welcomes qualified medical professionals to train, providing they meet the below entry requirements. We fully support learning and continuing professional development across all specialities.
Our Neurotoxin and Dermal Fillers courses are accessible for professionals who meeting the following criteria:
- No restrictions to practice or pending investigations or suspensions from practice.
- Work in clinical role where the gathering of patient information, prioritization of that information and associated risks, and recommendation of a treatment plan are a substantive part of your day-to-day responsibilities
- Be in possession of a health related, medically based degree (or equivalent level qualification/training)
- Have independent prescribing rights OR confirm you will work with the oversight of a prescribing clinician (which specifically includes availability for emergency advice at all times)
- Be proficient in carrying out injections or cannula in your current or previous healthcare roles
- Can obtain and will maintain professional indemnity insurance for aesthetic medicine and general liability insurance at all times
Example roles that we already offer injectable treatment training to include:
- Doctors (MD, DO)
- Dentists (DMD)
- Nurses (RN, ARNP)
- Physician Assistants (PA)
* Previous injecting experience is recommended but not required.
Please contact us if you are unsure whether you meet this criteria or have questions about any of the above requirements.
Medical professionals must have active registration with their relevant professional body. Copies of active licensure should be provided.
You must have a current registration with your professional regulatory body in order to train with us.
If your registration or licensure has lapsed you will need to obtain a renewal prior to booking onto one of our aesthetics training courses. In addition, we cannot offer training to you if you have any open or pending investigations, restrictions to practice or suspensions of your licensure.
You may only need to supply some products if The Best Injector comes to YOUR office for a private training.
The Best Injector will supply all products necessary for the procedures and learning provided when you come to The Best Injectors location. Please feel free to bring along any questions relating to specific products and we will always endeavour to provide practical advice and guidance.
Please be assured that The Best Injector uses market-leading and widely recognized FDA approved products for training procedures.
Not unless you want to. The Best Injector can supply models for all training courses. If you have a particular desire to bring your own model/s, please contact us to discuss the requirements. Arrangements will need to be made at least 2 weeks before your course.
- Photo ID
- Notebook for note taking
- Your certificates of professional qualification (if not already sent via email)
- Glasses (if you wear them)
- Pen or other preferred writing utensils
- Professional attire (scrubs or business casual)
After completing your training course you will need to purchase professional indemnity insurance in order to practice on your own. The Best Injector recommends CM&F Group.
Please be aware that we will not be able to delay the beginning of the course if it is a group training and you arrive late.
If you have any concerns about your journey, please get in touch and we’ll do our best to advise. Some practitioners from out of town will stay local the night before to ensure they are on time, before training. We can recommend local accommodation if requested.
Dress code is professional (scrubs or business casual). Please dress appropriately as this is a real clinic environment (no jeans, trainers etc).
Do bear in mind you’ll want to be comfortable too, as you can expect to be on your feet a bit and will want to be suitably attired for carrying out treatments.
You should brush up or be familiar with the relative anatomy of the areas we will be discussing and training on. We assume a reasonable knowledge of facial anatomy & physiology and you will be asked questions to check your understanding.
Schedule a Consultation with
The best injector
in delray beach, fl
Schedule a Consultation Today